3D RESULT JULY 28, 2021 – The complete results of the 3D Lotto for Wednesday, July 28, 2021 are posted by the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) on the 2PM, 5PM and 9PM daily draws.
The 3D winning numbers below much come in exact order.
Aside from the 3D lotto games scheduled today, PCSO is also conducting other non-jackpot and jackpot bearing games. The winning numbers for these games can be viewed at these pages: 6/49 Lotto results 6/42 Lotto results 6d Lotto results 2D Lotto results and STL results.
3D Lotto Results July 28, 2021
Other Lotto Results for today, July 28, 2021
- Swertres Result (3D Lotto) July 28, 2021 – 2PM, 5PM, 9PM
- STL Result July 28, 2021 (Pares, Swer3, Swer2)
- EZ2 Result (2D Lotto) July 28, 2021 – 2PM, 5PM, 9PM
- PCSO Lotto Result July 28, 2021 (6/55, 6/45)
The 3D Lotto is formerly referred as the Swertres Lotto. Many of the 3D fanatics still refer to it as “Swertres” as this has been the name of the game since its inception several years ago.
How to play the 3D Lotto?
- During pandemic, 3D Lotto will push through as long as the classification of the area is not Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ) or Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ).
- The player must be eighteen (18) years old above to play the 3D Lotto.
- The player must select the three (3) numbers from Zero (0) to Nine (9).
- The player may opt to play via Lucky Pick (LP) shall he wants the system to automatically choose the numbers.
- In standard play, the player wins P4,5000 if he got all the 3D winning numbers in exact order.
- The player can also play the Rambolito wherein the system generates permutation and possible combination of the chosen numbers. Below are the prizes:
How to claim the 3D Lotto Prize?
If you win in the 3D lotto draw, you may claim the prizes at the following locations depending on the amount:
|Php 20.00 up to Php 10,000.00||Authorized PCSO outlet near you|
|Php 10,000.00 up to Php 300,000.00||PCSO Branch near you|
|Jackpot Prize||PCSO Main Office located at Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City|
The jackpot prize is taxable by 20% pursuant to TRAIN Law. A 1% commission will also be given to the PCSO agent where the winning ticket was bought.
Schedule of 3D Lotto Draws
The 3D Lotto draws are held everyday from Monday to Sunday at 2PM, 5PM and 9PM.
PCSO Betting Protocols
Amid the pandemic, all lotto enthusiasts must follow the new rules and regulations imposed at all PCSO lotto outlets in buying tickets to ensure that the minimum health and safety guidelines are met.
This is to minimize, if not stop, the spread of COVID-19.
- Make sure to wear a face mask. Bettor(s) with no face mask will not be allowed to bet.
- Always observe one (1) meter physical distance from one another.
- Bring your own pen.
- Alcohol or sanitizers are available in the lotto outlet. Sanitize before betting.
- A money tray is available to eliminate contact.
- Avoid littering. Throw the play slips in the trash bin.
- Wash your hands with soap and water when you return home.
Congratulations to all July 28, 2021 3D Lotto winners!