EZ2 RESULT DECEMBER 19, 2022 – The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office announces the EZ2 2D lotto results for Monday, December 19, 2022 at the 2PM, 5PM and 9PM draws.
PCSO is also conducting five (5) major jackpot-bearing-games, four (4) major digit games and STL games in the Philippines. Check here the 6/58 Lotto result, 6/55 Lotto result, 6/49 Lotto result, 6/45 Lotto result, 6/42 Lotto result, 6D Lotto result and 4D Lotto results, Swertres (3D) Lotto results, EZ2 (2D) Lotto results and STL results.
Here are the complete EZ2 Lotto or 2D Lotto results and winning numbers for December 19, 2022:
|Draw Time||Winning Numbers|
(In exact order)
Related PCSO Lotto Results
- PCSO Lotto Result September 21, 2023 (6/49, 6/42)
- PCSO Lotto Result September 20, 2023 (6/55, 6/45)
- EZ2 Result September 21, 2023 – 2D Lotto Result Today
- STL Result September 21, 2023 – STL Lotto Result Today
- Swertres Result September 21, 2023 – PCSO Lotto Result Today
How to play the EZ2 Lotto?
EZ2 or 2D lotto is drawn everyday, three times a day. Each 2D lotto ticket costs 10 pesos. To play the EZ2 lotto, a player must choose two (2) numbers from 1 to 31. If he wants a system-generated numbers, a lucky pick (LP) is also available. The player wins the game when he got the combination in exact order.
In 2d lotto standard play, a player can win 4,000 pesos. The player can also play the Rambolito system where he can win 2,000 pesos.
How to claim the 2D lotto prizes?
You may claim the prizes at the following locations:
|Amount||Where to claim?|
|Php 20.00 up to Php 10,000.00||Authorized PCSO outlet near you|
|Php 10,000.00 up to Php 300,000.00||PCSO Branch near you|
|Jackpot Prize||PCSO Main Office located at Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City|
PCSO thoroughly validates all winning tickets. Moreover, PCSO is serious in dealing with counterfeited/tampered tickets as they will not honor any, should anyone try to claim their prizes using such.
Lotto New Schedule of Games
Here is the detailed schedule of lotto games held by PCSO from Monday to Sunday.
- Ultra Lotto 6/58 – Tuesday, Friday and Sunday at 9PM
- Grand Lotto 6/55 – Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 9PM
- Super Lotto 6/49 – Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 9PM
- Mega Lotto 6/45 – Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9PM
- Lotto 6/42 – Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 9PM
- 6D Lotto – Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 9PM
- 4D Lotto – Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9PM
- 3D Lotto – Monday to Sunday at 2PM, 5PM and 9PM
- 2D Lotto – Monday to Sunday at 2PM, 5PM and 9PM
- STL Pares, Swer3 & Swer2 Visayas – Monday to Sunday at 10:30AM, 3PM and 7PM
- STL Pares, Swer3 & Swer2, Swer4 Mindanao – Monday to Sunday at 10:30AM, 3PM and 8PM
Major Games Jackpot Prize
Below is the overview of the latest jackpot prizes of the following major lottery games of PCSO.
|Major Lotto Draw||Jackpot Prize|
|6/58 Ultra Lotto||Php 49.5 Million+|
|6/55 Grand Lotto||Php 29.7 Million+|
|6/49 Super Lotto||Php 67 Million+|
|6/45 Mega Lotto||Php 32 Million+|
|6/42 Lotto||Php 21 Million+|
PCSO Betting Protocols
Amid the pandemic, all lotto enthusiasts must follow the new rules and regulations imposed at all PCSO lotto outlets in buying tickets to ensure that the minimum health and safety guidelines are met.
This is to minimize, if not stop, the spread of COVID-19.
- Make sure to wear a face mask. Bettor(s) with no face mask will not be allowed to bet.
- Always observe one (1) meter physical distance from one another.
- Bring your own pen.
- Alcohol or sanitizers are available in the lotto outlet. Sanitize before betting.
- A money tray is available to eliminate contact.
- Avoid littering. Throw the play slips in the trash bin.
- Wash your hands with soap and water when you return home.
Are you one of the PCSO EZ2 lotto winners for December 19, 2022? Congratulations!
To receive timely updates on EZ2/2D draw results, refer to PCSO official website or follow them at their Facebook pages via Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office and PCSO Games Hub. PCSO is also doing a recap of daily draw results during the 2PM, 5PM and 9PM nationwide draws.