MANILA, Philippines – Solo lucky bettor will win the May 3, 2022 6/42 PCSO lotto draw with a jackpot prize of Php 51,412,148.00.
The winning numbers are 07-22-19-20-40-10.
The jackpot prize is inclusive of 20% tax and 1% agent’s commision.
The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) said that the winning ticket was bought from San Quintin, Pangasinan.
|6/42 Lotto||May 3, 2022|
(in any order)
|Jackpot Prize||Php 51,412,148.00|
|Number of Winner(s)||1|
PCSO Lotto Jackpot Winners 2022
Here is the list of the PCSO lotto jackpot winners for the Year 2022. Congratulations everyone!
- May 24, 2022: The wait for 6/58 lotto is once again over. The latest winner from General Luna, Quezon has won 100,064,568.00 Million in a combination, 20-22-09-54-06-19.
- May 10, 2022: A 6/49 lotto bettor from Pasay City won 71.3 million pesos in combination 44-05-17-48-13-43.
- May 3, 2022: A solo 6/42 lotto bettor from San Quintin, Pangasinan has won Php 51M+ in combination 07-22-19-20-40-10.
- April 25, 2022: The latest winner of 8.9 Million pesos 6/45 jackpot prize was took home by a solo bettor using a combination 36-17-29-28-12-05.
- April 20, 2022: Lotto 6/45 lucky winner has won 33,070,560.40.00 in combination, 42-05-10-30-27-19. Winning ticket was bought at Pasay City, Metro Manila.
- March 28, 2022: A 6/45 lotto bettor from Tanza, Cavite has won 42 million pesos in combination 07-25-08-03-12-05.
- March 26, 2022: The 31 Million pesos 6/42 jackpot prize was took home by a solo bettor using a combination 25-41-35-39-14-26.
- March 20, 2022: The wait for 6/58 lotto is once again over. The latest winner from Manila City has won 79,699,584.80 Million in a combination, 29-05-03-11-08-42.
- March 20, 2022: The latest 6/49 jackpot prize of 67.8 Million has been won by a solo bettor from Legaspi City, Albay in combination 09-04-06-17-12-02.
- March 14, 2022: The 98.5 Million pesos 6/55 jackpot prize was took home by a solo bettor using a combination 09-17-45-39-35-15.
- March 5, 2022: A 6/42 Lotto winner has won 12,537,017.20 in combination, 18-34-33-39-11-36. The winning ticket was bought at Taytay, Rizal.
- March 2, 2022: Another millionaire has been added to the list of 2022 millionaires. The 6/45 winner from Gen. Trias, Cavite has won 8,910,000.00 in combination, 02-30-45-42-27-17.
- February 25, 2022: Back to back win for Lotto 6/45. A sole better from Naga City, Camarines Sur has won Php 10.3 Million in combination 06-22-23-41-36-21.
- February 24, 2022: A 6/42 jackpot winner from Moalboal, Cebu has won Php 28,851,800.80 using the combination 12-29-15-03-06-20/
- February 18, 2022: A new 6/45 winner has won 62.7 Million in a combination 31-30-06-04-29-16.
- February 6, 2022: The latest 6/49 jackpot prize of 29 Million has been won by a solo bettor from Malanday, Marikina City in combination 36-29-35-16-03-17.
- February 5, 2022: A solo 6/42 lotto bettor from Bay, Laguna has won Php 49M+ in combination 30-20-15-09-23-22.
- January 30, 2022: The wait for 6/58 lotto is once again over. The latest winner from Makati City has won 49,500,000.00 Million in a combination, 22-02-14-30-10-35.
- January 16, 2022: A 6/49 lotto bettor from Abuyog, Leyte has won 142.6 million pesos in combination 02-05-04-31-01-46.
- January 15, 2022: The 65 Million pesos 6/55 jackpot prize was took home by a solo bettor using a combination 39-29-09-21-19-20.
- January 14, 2022: A solo bettor has won 20 million pesos in 6/45 lotto in combination 24-31-20-17-13-18. In the same date, a lucky bettor bagged the 6/58 lotto’s 70 million jackpot prize using the combination 53-10-19-21-42-47.
- January 6, 2022: Start of 2022 and there are already four (4) lucky 6/42 jackpot winners. The lucky bettors will share the amount of 42,945,708.20. They have won millions using the combination 23-01-09-24-12-07.
How to claim the 6/42 lotto prize?
The 6/42 Ultra lotto jackpot prizes can be claimed at the PCSO main office located at the PCSO head office located at 605 Conservatory Bldg., Shaw Blvrd. Corner Priceton St., Mandaluyong City.
The jackpot prize is taxable pursuant to TRAIN Law.
PCSO thoroughly validates all tickets to be claimed. The public is reminded that they are serious in dealing with counterfeited/tampered tickets. They will not honor any, should anyone try to claim their prizes using such.
Likewise, for claiming the prizes below P10,000, it can be processed at the nearest PCSO Branch.
How to win 6/42 Lotto?
To play, a player must choose 6 numbers from 1- 42 and mark it in the playing card.
The player can also mark down the Lucky Pick or LP shall he preferred the machine to choose the numbers for him/her. Moreover, a systematic play is also available for 6/42 Lotto draws for more chances of winning.
Here is the list of fixed consolation prizes for lotto 6/42:
|6 out of 6 Numbers||Php 5.94 Million|
(net of agent's prize commission)
|2nd Prize||5 out of 6 Numbers||Php 24,000.00|
|3rd Prize||4 out of 6 Numbers||Php 800.00|
|4th Prize||3 out of 6 Numbers||Php 20.00|
Where to check the 6/42 lotto results?
Aside from lottopcso.com, players can also watch the 6/42 Lotto results in real-time via PTV as well as their online accounts via Facebook and Twitter. Official PCSO accounts are airing the lotto draws as well. In special occasions such as important national holidays, PCSO is announcing the suspension of draws days before the scheduled draw date.
How much is the Lotto 6/42 ticket?
All jackpot-bearing lotto tickets are now prized at P20.00. Tickets are available at the nearest authorized PCSO lotto outlets, inclusive of the Documentary Stamp Tax (DST).
PCSO announcement(s) and notice(s)
PCSO reminds the public to be aware of entities pretending to be employees of PCSO and enticing the public to buy lotto tickets online using their betting platform. To date, PCSO has no online betting applications either thru app, texts or calls to cater such services.
6/42 Lotto Updates
Did you win the 6/42 lotto jackpot for May 3, 2022? If in case, congratulations!
For clarifications, comments, complaints or suggestions about PCSO products and services, you may reach them through their official FB account.