STL PARES HISTORY, SUMMARY – The Small Town Lottery (STL) Pares history and summary as well as the lotto hearing digits today are available at this website for everyone’s consumption. The results of STL Pares is courtesy of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO).
STL Pares is a game conducted by PCSO from Monday to Sunday at 11AM (morning), 4PM (afternoon) and 9PM (evening).
~ Subscribe now to our YouTube Channel! Refresh the page for updated summary of results…
STL PARES Result Today – History and Summary
To view the results of other PCSO Lotto games as well as know their specific playing rules, please refer to their pages at 6/58 Ultra Lotto, 6/55 Grand Lotto, 6/49 Super Lotto, 6/45 Mega Lotto, 6/42 Lotto, Swertres/3D Lotto, EZ2/2D Lotto and other STL Lotto games.
You may also want to view the summary of today’s winning numbers of all games of PCSO.
Authorized Locations for STL Pares Draws
STL Lotto Draws are only authorized to operate at Abra, Agusan del Norte, Agusan del Sur, Angeles City, Apayao, Bacolod City, Baguio City, Basilan, Bataan, Batangas, Benguet, Bukidnon, Bulacan, Cagayan de Oro City, Camarines Norte, Catanduanes, Cebu Province excluding Cebu City, Compostella Valley, Cebu City, Compostela Valley, Cotabato City, Davao City, Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, Davao Oriental, Eastern Samar, General Santos City, Guimaras, Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Sur, Isabela, Kalinga, La Union, Laguna including San Pablo City, Lapu Lapu City, Mandaue City, Misamis Occidental, Misamis Oriental, NCR Eastern District, Negros Occidental, Negros Oriental, North Cotabato, Nueva Ecija, Nueva Vizcaya, Occidental Mindoro, Olongapo City, Pampanga, Quezon Province, Romblon, Santiago City, Saranggani, Siquijor, Sorsogon, Southern Leyte, South Cotabato, Surigao del Norte, Surigao del Sur, Tarlac, Western Samar, Zambales Province and Zamboanga del Norte.
All areas not mentioned will remain suspended.
Update February 2020: Hon. Royina Marzan Garma, the PCSO Chairperson and General Manager announced that pursuant to the instruction of PCSO board of directors, STL draw applications are also open to the following areas: Aurora, Oriental Mindoro, Northern Samar, Davao Occidental, Antique, Camiguin, Lanao del Sur, Maguindanao, Sulu, Tawi-Tawi, Ifugao, Masbate, NCR Western District, NCR Central District, Quirino, Iloilo City, Province of Iloilo excluding Iloilo City, Marinduque, Cebu City, Aklan, Sultan Kudarat, Province of Pampanga excluding Angeles City, Ilocos Norte, Nueva Ecija, Bulacan, Province of Zambales excluding Olongapo City, Angeles City, Pampanga, Tarlac, Bataan, Batangas, Quezon, Province of Laguna including San Pablo City, Occidental Mindoro, Sorsogon, Negros Occidental excluding Bacolod City, Zambales, Olongapo City, Zambales and Province of Capiz.
PCSO will likewise accept applications from February 5, 2020 to March 5, 2020. The guaranteed minimum monthly retail receipts shall be issued on the 2019 voting population of the areas.
How to play the STL Pares?
Playing STL Pares is very simple. Player wins in STL Pares shall he/she got the two (2) lucky numbers from 1-40 (in exact order).
Players lower than eighteen (18) years of age are not allowed to play any of the PCSO games.
Where to claim the Lotto Prize?
For the amount to claim of P5,000 pesos and below, prizes can be claimed at the nearest authorized lotto outlet or at the nearest PCSO branch upon validation of the tickets.
For prizes above P5,000 pesos up to P20,000 pesos, prizes can be claimed at the nearest PCSO Branch office while above P20,000 pesos prize can be claimed at the PCSO head office located at 605 Conservatory Bldg., Shaw Blvrd. Corner Priceton St., Mandaluyong City.
Prizes of P10,000 pesos above are taxable (20%) pursuant to TRAIN law.
Where to check the STL Pares Lotto Results?
Aside from lottopcso.com, players can also watch the STL Pares results in real-time via PTV as well as their online accounts via Facebook and Twitter. Official PCSO accounts are airing the lotto draws as well. In special occasions such as important national holidays, PCSO is announcing the suspension of draws days before the scheduled draw date.
Quick Tips for Lotto Players
Take extra good care of your Lotto ticket. Above all, don’t soak it underwater or subject it in high temperature. Tickets are heat-sensitive and PCSO will not accept tampered winning ticket (s).
Secure your ticket and certainly don’t give it to anyone you don’t trust for claiming.
PCSO Daily Schedule of STL Pares Lotto Draw
Here’s the schedule of the all lotto games, courtesy of PCSO.
PCSO Lotto Millionaires 2020
Since the start of 2020, PCSO has already given away more than seven hundred fifty eight million pesos (Php 758,000,000.00) to twelve (12) lucky lotto bettors around the country. Here’s the summary of all winners for 2020 PCSO lotto draws.
- 12th: With the 6/42 lotto combination 18-25-10-28-22-27, a lucky bettor from Batangas clinched the jackpot prize amounting to Php 8,597,525.00. The draw was held on September 15, 2020.
- 11th: A jackpot winner from Marikina City, Metro Manila has won the September 7, 2020 6/45 lotto draw with combination 37-07-34-17-05-27, having a jackpot prize of Php 24,042,63.80.
- 10th: One (1) lucky winner from Quezon City, Metro Manila has bagged the 6/58 jackpot prize amounting to Php 339,217,037.60 from a lucky combinations, 18-19-28-09-01-11, drawn on September 6, 2020.
- 9th: The latest jackpot winner has won Php 49,707,326.80 from a lotto 6/42 winning combinations 03-11-06-19-33-10 on September 3, 2020 draw.
The winning ticket was bought from a lotto agent located at San Fernando City, La Union.
- 8th: The 6/45 lotto ticket was bought from Brgy. Manggahan Gen. Trias, Cavite. The winner has won the base jackpot prize of Php 8,910,000.00 in lotto combinations 11-32-34-36-19-40 during the March 6, 2020 6/45 lotto draw.
- 7th: In combination 08-13-36-22-04-03, a solo lucky winner of Php 72,372,679.40 was taken home during the March 2, 2020 6/45 lotto draw. The ticket was bought from the lotto agent located in Antipolo City, Rizal.
- 6th: One (1) lotto bettor won the Php 36,632,592.40 jackpot prize during the February 13, 2020 6/42 lotto draw with lucky combinations at 15-27-36-08-41-11. Ticket was bought from the PCSO lotto outlet located in Tagum City, Davao del Norte.
- 5th: A super lucky lotto enthusiast from Ilagan City, Isabela won the Php 65,774,986.60 during the February 9, 2020 6/49 lotto draw with winning numbers 22-23-05-15-31-03.
- 4th & 3rd: Two (2) winners shared the jackpot prize of Php 68,523,435.40 during the January January 10, 2020 6/45 lotto draw in combinations 21-04-25-13-11-19. The winning tickets was bought from Pateros and Tacloban.
- 2nd: With number combinations 16-17-05-30-29-21, one (1) very lucky bettor has won Php 28,481,693.80 in January 11, 2020 6/42 lotto draw. The ticket was bought from the lotto outlet located in Mandaluyong City.
- 1st: Just beginning the year 2020 and PCSO has already given away millions. The January 8, 2020 6/55 lotto winning ticket of the 2020 first millionaire was bought from San Pablo City, Laguna (lotto combination 25-54-04-22-55-24) with a jackpot prize of Php 80,721,908.00.
PCSO announcement(s) and notice(s)
August 19, 2020: Good news to all PCSO lotto bettors! Starting August 19, 2020 all major lotto games will resume in Metro Manila, Laguna, Batangas, Cavite, Bulacan and all areas in the country under General Community Quanrantine (GCQ) and Modified General Community Quarantine (MGCQ).
July 18, 2020: All major games ticket prices are backed to 20 Pesos, from 24 Pesos.
STL Pares Lotto Updates
For clarifications, comments, complaints or suggestions about PCSO products and services, you may reach them through their official FB account.
We’re excited to hear your STL Pares lucky numbers for today. What will you do with the money? Share it at the comment section below.