LOTTO RESULT MARCH 11, 2022 – The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) announces the lotto result for March 11, 2022 6/58 Ultra Lotto, 6/45 Mega Lotto, 4D Lotto, EZ2, Swertres and STL games (Pares, Swer3, Swer2 and Swer4).
PCSO is conducting five major jackpot-bearing-games and two major digit games in the Philippines. View the 6/58 Lotto result, 6/55 Lotto result, 6/49 Lotto result, 6/45 Lotto result, 6/42 Lotto result, 6D Lotto result and 4D Lotto results.
Here are the complete PCSO lotto results and winning numbers for Friday, March 11, 2022 for all major draws:
|6/58 Ultra Lotto||March 11, 2022|
(in any order)
|Jackpot Prize||Php 63,412,013.00|
|Number of Winner(s)||0|
|6/45 Mega Lotto||March 11, 2022|
(in any order)
|Jackpot Prize||Php 13,277,158.40|
|Number of Winner(s)||0|
|4D Lotto||March 11, 2022|
(in exact order)
You may also want to view the 6/58 lotto results history, 6/45 results history, 4D history, and full summary of lotto results today.
Meanwhile, below are the Swertres (3D) result today, EZ2 (2D) result today as well as the STL results for Pares, Swer3 and Swer2 for today, March 11, 2022 in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao:
|March 11, 2022||Swertres||EZ2|
|Visayas||STL Pares||STL Swer2||STL Swer3|
|Mindanao||STL Pares||STL Swer2||STL Swer3|
Related PCSO Lotto Results
- EZ2 Result March 11, 2022 – Official 2D Lotto Results
- Swertres Result March 11, 2022 – Official 3D Lotto Results
- STL Result March 11, 2022 Visayas & Mindanao (Pares, Swer2, Swer3)
- PCSO Lotto Result March 10, 2022 (6/49, 6/42)
- Lotto Result March 9, 2022 (6/55, 6/45)
Hopeful millionaires shall secure their tickets before 8:00PM as PCSO will not accept bets after the cut-off. The selling of tickets will begin at 7:00AM until 8:00PM while the official lotto draws will be held at 9:00PM.
Major Games Jackpot Prize
Here is the overview of the latest jackpot prize of the following major lottery games of PCSO.
How much is the lotto tickets?
All jackpot-bearing lotto tickets are now prized at P20.00. Tickets are available at the nearest authorized PCSO lotto outlets, inclusive of the Documentary Stamp Tax (DST).
How to Play the PCSO Lotto 6/58 and 6/45?
Ultra Lotto 6/58. The player wins if he/she got the six (6) correct winning numbers in any order. Lotto enthusiasts can win exciting prizes which may reach up to billion pesos jackpot prize. Furthermore, 6/58 consolation prizes are now fixed. Here’s the summary:
Mega Lotto 6/45. Lotto players just have to select their lucky numbers from 1-45. He/she wins if he got the 6 winning numbers in any order. Jackpot prize for 6/45 starts at nine (9) million pesos. Additionally, 6/45 consolation prizes are now fixed. Here’s the summary:[table id=38 /]
Where to check the PCSO major Lotto Results?
Aside from lottopcso.com, players can also watch the results of Ultra Lotto 6/58 & Mega Lotto 6/45 in real-time via PTV as well as their online accounts via Facebook and Twitter. Official PCSO accounts are airing the lotto draws as well. In special occasions such as important national holidays, PCSO is announcing the suspension of draws days before the scheduled draw date.
How to claim the Prize?
If you are the legit winner of 6/49 and 6/42, be sure to write your name and affix the signature behind the winning ticket. Bring and present two (2) valid IDs for verification.
You may claim the prize at the following locations:
|Amount||Where to claim?|
|Php 20.00 up to Php 10,000.00||Authorized PCSO outlet near you|
|Php 10,000.00 up to Php 300,000.00||PCSO Branch near you|
|Jackpot Prize||PCSO Main Office located at Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City|
The jackpot prize is taxable by 20% pursuant to TRAIN Law. A 1% commission will also be given to the PCSO agent where the winning ticket was bought.
PCSO thoroughly validates all winning tickets. Moreover, PCSO is serious in dealing with counterfeited/tampered tickets as they will not honor any, should anyone try to claim their prizes using such.
PCSO Betting Protocols
Amid the pandemic, all lotto enthusiasts must follow the new rules and regulations imposed at all PCSO lotto outlets in buying tickets to ensure that the minimum health and safety guidelines are met.
This is to minimize, if not stop, the spread of COVID-19.
- Make sure to wear a face mask. Bettor(s) with no face mask will not be allowed to bet.
- Always observe one (1) meter physical distance from one another.
- Bring your own pen.
- Alcohol or sanitizers are available in the lotto outlet. Sanitize before betting.
- A money tray is available to eliminate contact.
- Avoid littering. Throw the play slips in the trash bin.
- Wash your hands with soap and water when you return home.
Lotto New Schedule of Games
Here is the detailed schedule of lotto games held by PCSO from Monday to Sunday.
- Ultra Lotto 6/58 – Tuesday, Friday and Sunday at 9PM
- Grand Lotto 6/55 – Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 9PM
- Super Lotto 6/49 – Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 9PM
- Mega Lotto 6/45 – Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9PM
- Lotto 6/42 – Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 9PM
- 6D Lotto – Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 9PM
- 4D Lotto – Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9PM
- 3D Lotto – Monday to Sunday at 2PM, 5PM and 9PM
- 2D Lotto – Monday to Sunday at 2PM, 5PM and 9PM
- STL Pares, Swer3 & Swer2 Visayas – Monday to Sunday at 10:30AM, 3PM and 7PM
- STL Pares, Swer3 & Swer2, Swer4 Mindanao – Monday to Sunday at 10:30AM, 3PM and 8PM
PCSO announcement(s) and notice(s)
PCSO reminds the public to be aware of entities pretending to be employees of PCSO and entices the public to buy lotto tickets online using their betting platform. To date, PCSO has no online betting applications either thru apps, texts, or calls to cater such services.
PCSO Lotto Result March 11, 2022 Updates
Did you win the PCSO lotto jackpot for March 11, 2022? If in case, congratulations!
For clarifications, comments, complaints or suggestions about PCSO products and services, you may reach them through their official FB account.
To receive timely updates regarding daily lotto draw results, refer to PCSO official website or follow us at our Facebook and Twitter accounts.